The main aim of Work Package Two (WP2) was to analyse the structure and semantics of blogs. The work conducted as part of WP2 lead towards understanding the unique and complex characteristics of blogs. It informed the development of the generic data model and ontology-supported representations of the domain. Additionally, this work package included the development of aggregation heuristics in order to identify best practices for data extraction from blogs.
WP2 was led by the University of Warwick.
The public deliverables of WP2 were:
- D2.1 Survey Implementation Report, 2011/08/31,
- D2.2 Weblog Data Model, 2011/10/31,
- D2.3 Weblog Ontologies, 2012/05/31,
- D2.4 Weblog Spider Prototype and Associated Methodology, 2011/11/31
- D2.5 Weblog Spam Filtering Report and Associated Methodology, 2012/02/29
- D2.6 Data Extraction Methodology, 2012/05/31.