The main aim of Work Package Five (WP5) was to evaluate the project’s impact through specific case studies. WP5 focused on the design and implementation of specific case studies in order to apply and test the created infrastructure on extensive and diverse sets of weblogs. The case studies were both generic (collecting weblogs from a wide array of topics) and domain specific (for example a case study in University bloggers community). Thus the case studies aimed to provide the required breadth and depth to validate the developed tools, and guarantee that the project’s results could be successfully and widely replicated after the project ends. The impact of the digital repository was also evaluated by monitoring system usage and gathering user feedback.
WP5 was led by the University of London Computer Centre
The deliverables of WP5 were:
- D5.1 Design of Case Studies, 2012/06/30,
- D5.2 Implementation of Case Studies, 2013/05/31,
- D5.3 User Questionnaires and Reports, 2013/05/31,
- D5.4 System logs, 2013/05/31,
- D5.5 Case studies comparative analysis and conclusions, 2013/05/31.